Manual Handling principles: understanding the Manual Handling
This non-accredited training looks at the core principles of Manual Handling that an individual is responsible to implement as the duty of care when dealing with any task that requires manual Handling.
- Be 15 years of age
- Have sound communication skills
What will be covered training
- Definition and explanation of manual handling
- What activities involve manual handling?
- No lifting policy
- Manual handling Principles
- Roles and responsibilities using manual handling.
- Legal aspect associated with manual handling.
- Practice sessions and observations
- Support care worker/s
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal care Assistant
- Aged care and disability workers
- Relevant person who needs manual handling training
Duration: 60 minutes
Delivery method: Face to Face and online
Presenter: An experienced Registered Nurse/Trainer/Assessor
Disclaimer: The training does not consist of accredited certification, only participation certification is given.