Looking After A Client With Behaviour Issues
This non-accredited training focuses on learning how to safely attend medication administration in the aged care and Disability industry and discusses the importance of implementing safeguards and providing an approbative method of doing so.
- Be 15 years of age
- Have sound communication skills
What will be covered training
- Understand brain response functions to others’ difficult behaviour.
- Identify and understand types of difficult behaviour.
- Develop strategies to manage difficult behaviour.
- Communicate positively, firmly, and calmly.
- Respond to difficult situations with professionalism and confidence.
- Documentation and reporting of the incident.
- Support care worker/s
- Medical staff
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal care Assistant
- Aged care and disability workers
Duration: 1 hr
Delivery method: Face to Face and online
Presenter: An experienced Registered Nurse/Trainer/Assessor
Disclaimer: The training does not consist of accredited certification, only participation certification is given.