How To Attend Safe Medication Administration In Aged Care And Disability
This non-accredited training focuses on learning how to safely attend medication administration in the aged care and Disability industry and discusses the importance of implementing safeguards and providing an approbative method of doing so.
- Be 15 years of age
- Have sound communication skills
What will be covered training
- Principles for safe medication administration
- Medications that must be double-checked on administration.
- Six rules for the safe administration of medication
- Reporting medication incidents
- Medication problem or defect reporting
- Disposal of expired or unwanted or unusable medication
- Support care worker/s
- Medical staff
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal care Assistant
- Aged care and disability workers
Duration: 1 hr
Delivery method: Face to Face and online
Presenter: An experienced Registered Nurse/Trainer/Assessor
Disclaimer: The training does not consist of accredited certification, only participation certification is given.
There are currently no openings available for this course.