HLTAID003 – Provide first aid (Release 7)
HLTAPP001 Recognise healthy body systems
CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people (Release 1)
Statement of Attainment
You will be able to obtain a statement of Attainment after successful competition of this unit of competency.
For more information please contact on 02 95423340, 0436024496 or alternatively you can also email in firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I eligible for Skilling for Recovery Fee-Free training?
- To be eligible for fee-free qualification training under Skilling for Recovery you need to:
- live or work in NSW
- be aged 15 years or older
- have left school
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
You must also meet one of the following criteria.
- At risk of unemployment (as specified by the Department)
- 16 – 24 years of age (regardless of employment status).