5 Important Things a Disability Employer will be looking from you
Working in disability industry as a support care worker is rewarding. You are not only providing support and assistance to people with disabilities but certainly your nursing them to make their day special.
2. Communication Skills
4. Be Empathetic
5. Qualification, Knowledge and Skill
Click here to find more information about the course:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
Want to know more about about our courses?
Want to know more about which course is right for you?
- How can a certificate III in disability propel your career in the healthcare industry?
- How can you qualify as a disability support worker in Australia?
- What are the skills required to be a disability support worker?
- From Passion to Profession: How a CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health Can Boost Your Career
- Exploring CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health: What You Need to Know